MG阿拉德之怒官网Current and former students of YVC may order official transcripts to be sent to other colleges or for personal records. When ordering your official YVC transcript, please note that in order to remain official the transcripts must remain in a sealed envelope. Opening the transcript at any point makes the transcript unofficial. Please be aware that some colleges will only accept an official transcript directly from the institution.

Requesting Official Transcripts

Official transcripts can be ordered through .MG阿拉德之怒官网 A small fee is associated with ordering your transcripts​. Transcripts sent online typically arrive quicker than transcripts sent through the mail.

Transcripts can also be ordered by completing and returning the Transcript Request Form. The form can be returned by the following methods:

  • In person at the Information Desk located by the Office of Registration & Records in the Deccio Higher Education Center, Building 8, at 1000 South 12th Avenue, Yakima, WA.
  • By fax to: 509.574.6879
  • By mail to: YVC, Transcript, P.O. Box 22520, Yakima, WA 98907
  • By email to:

If you are ordering ten (10) or more copies of your transcript, please include $1.00 per copy. If you are ordering nine (9) or less there is no charge for the transcripts. Please allow 72 hours for processing. All transcripts requests are processed and mailed. ​​

Requesting Unofficial Transcripts

Current YVC students can obtain unofficial transcripts anytime through accessing the student portal.