MG阿拉德之怒官网Public Records for a state institution include any record containing information relating to the conduct of college business that is prepared, owned, used, or retained by the college. Only existing documents are releasable. The college is responsible for the order and condition of its records.
Public Records for a state institution include any record containing information relating to the conduct of college business that is prepared, owned, used, or retained by the college. Only existing documents are releasable. The college is responsible for the order and condition of its records.
The college has published its procedures in the Washington Administrative Code,
- Information is requested on a Public Records Request Form.
- Subpoenas and other official legal documents requesting information are acceptable means as well.
- Complete Public Records Request Forms or other acceptable requests are submitted to the YVC Public Records Officer at the contact address provided.
- The Public Records Officer processes the request to the appropriate office.
- The appropriate office returns all the information to the Public Records Officer.
- The Public Records Officer reviews documents for exemptions under RCW 42.56 and other applicable laws.
- Documents not under any exemptions are prepared for release to the requester.
- Documents are released to the requester.
The college will acknowledge the request within five (5) business days. At that time the Public Records Officer will determine the time-frame for the release.
There is a 15 cent per page fee for copying and reproduction for requests of 20 or more pages. There is no fee for less than 20 pages. If you check the “request inspection only” box on the request form, there will be no fee. A scheduled appointment will be made for the inspection of records.
Students’ Right to Privacy is protected under the .
- Personal Information, i.e., residential address or telephone number of any individual associated with the college.
- Social Security numbers.
- Student Identification numbers.
- Mailing lists of employees, volunteers and students to be used for commercial use.
- Health Records.
- ADA disability records.
- All applications for public employment, including the names of applicants, resumes, and other related materials submitted with respect to an applicant.
- Test questions, scoring keys and other examination data used to administer any examination.
- Personal information regarding college students, including examination results, grades, class schedules, and curricular material, is protected information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Internal drafts, notes, and recommended may be exempt from disclosure until a decision has been made. When a decision has been made, they are public documents.
MG阿拉德之怒官网You may also wish to visit the Washington Attorney General’s website regarding .
MG阿拉德之怒官网Megan Jensen, Public Records Officer
Yakima Valley College
P.O. Box 22520
Prior Annex, Building 1, Room 101
Yakima, WA 98908-2520